Full Time | Hong Kong
This candidate will be a key member of the QA team to help with the creation and execution of test cases to ensure that the company’s tech products are all of the highest quality. You will work closely with our engineers to coordinate test plans, reproduce and prioritize reported issues. You will also collaborate with our product managers to anticipate new features and ensure of their testability. You will maintain accurate, up to date test plans and coordinate accordingly with each of the cities. You will engage with our customer support team to reproduce customer issues in house on test devices.
What We Seek:
- Attention to detail: ability to think like an end-user and point out errors and defects with our product
- Self-Starter: a strong entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic will be critical to setting the example for the team you build. Setting goals and metrics and defining roles and responsibilities are key parts to the role
- Solution-oriented: you are inspired to build a great, robust product, solve interesting problems and own a large piece of the company’s technology stack
- At least 1-2 years of QA experience, including experience with mobile and web platforms
- Degree holder (business or engineering degree preferred) or 3 years or above relevant working experience
- Proven success in planning/writing, executing and maintaining automated test suites on iOS and Android platforms with commercial, open source or homegrown tools
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Selenium, Appium, or Robotium
- Solid understanding of the SQL language
- Experience working with team tracking tools such as JIRA
- Good command of both written and spoken English and local language.