Driver Earnings

icn_banner_benefit
lalamove_grantdaniels_fortworthmarhshoot-272

Track Your Earnings

lalamove_grantdaniels_fortworthmarhshoot-272
icn_wheel
Standard Trip Breakdown

Drivers earn 80% of the total order shown in-app. The remaining 20% is used to improve the product and attract more customers, which means even more future earnings for you.

icn_affordable
Tips

Users are able to give drivers tips within the app, and the driver gets 100% of that tip. There are no service fees applied to tips.

icn_convenience
Tolls

Delivery Partners are not expected to cover the cost of driving on tolls. Check with the customer that they are okay with covering the fee, and then mark the toll before sending the user's bill after delivery.

HK_business_icon_lalamove-03a
The Cash-Out Process
Cash-outs are approved every weekday and typically take 3-5 business days to deposit.
The minimum cashout amount is $20 with a limit of one cash-out per week.

 

icn_120x120_sticker
Earning With a Vehicle Decal
Submit retention photos between the first and the eighth of the month to receive your $35 bonus the first day of the following month.
To learn more about vehicle decals click here

 

icn_call
Local Support
Questions or concerns regarding payments? Reach out to your respective customer support team