Terms & Conditions
- 1.1. “Lalamove” means EASYVAN (SG) PTE. LTD., a company incorporated in Singapore with its registered office at 24 Sin Ming Lane, Midview City #02-97, Singapore (573970).
- 1.2. “Participating Drivers” means the drivers who have agreed with Lalamove to accept bookings from you through the Services;
- 1.3. “Services” means the operation by Lalamove to distribute your details and details of your proposed journey or delivery by vehicles submitted to Lalamove through the Software to Participating Drivers for their acceptance and to provide you with other information on the relevant Participating Drivers, the journey or delivery, and on your use of the Services;
- 1.4. “Terms and Conditions” means the Terms and Conditions that apply to the Services as set out on “www.lalamove.com” and may be amended from time to time.
- 2.1.Total Charges of order equal to Standard Transport Fee plus any additional charges. Standard Transport Fee includes only transportation of parcels with specified maximum weight, size, and quantity. Additional Charges apply for any additional requirement or parcel that exceed the specified maximum weight, size, or quantity. Please see the “Rates” section in this Software for more price details.
- 2.2. The User shall pay the Participating Drivers in cash all sums immediately when due, unless otherwise agreed by both parties.
3. User's Obligations
- 3.1. The User warrants that he is either the Owner or the authorised agent of the Owner of the Goods, and that he is authorised to accept and is accepting these Conditions not only for himself but also as agent for and on behalf of the Owner of the Goods.
- 3.2. For additional charges that are quoted by Participating Drivers, a flat rate will be quoted by Participating Drivers based on the information and requirements that User provides. The User shall give to the Participating Drivers sufficient, accurate and executable instructions. Any extra costs arising from the difference between the provided information and actual situation shall be borne by the User.
- 3.3. User shall ensure that every article is adequately packed to protect against damage in the course of transmission, and also that no part of the delivery items may be removed without the case, wrapper or container being torn or broken, a seal being broken or two adhesive surfaces being forced part.
- 3.4 The User warrants that he has complied with all laws and regulations relating to the nature, condition, packing, handling, storage and carriage of the Goods. User shall not despatch and Participating Drivers reserve the right to refuse any articles that are prohibited by law, dangerous or hazardous materials, perishable substances, and radioactive material. The User is liable for any loss or damage suffered by any third party as a result of any breach of the terms. Participating Drivers will not open and inspect the Delivery Items, and bear no responsility in any legal liability resulting from the transportation of the Delivery Items.
- 3.5 The User shall file any dispute by contacting Lalamove regarding his or her order within 48 hours of order time. However, Lalamove reserves the right to resolve any disputes with any amount or no amount decided by the Lalamove team. Lalamove reserves the right not to entertain any disputes after the deadline (48 hours after order time) and no claim amounts will be paid out.
4. Driver's Liability
- 4.1. Participating Drivers shall take all reasonable precaution to prevent unauthorised persons from having access to the Delivery Items and shall also take all reasonable precaution against loss of or damage to the Delivery Items.
- 4.2. Participating Drivers shall make reasonable effort to deliver the Delivery Item according to the respective delivery schedules, which are estimates only and not guaranteed. Participating Drivers shall however not be liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any delays in effecting delivery of the article for whatever reasons.
- 4.3. Participating Drivers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with:
- 4.3.1. The delivery of any of the articles set out in Clauses 3.4;
- 4.3.2. User’s failure to specify any precautions to be taken in respect of a Delivery Item, as required under Clauses 3.3
- 4.3.3. Participating Driver’s failure to perform any of his/ her obligations hereunder as a consequence of circumstances outside his/ her control;
- 4.3.4. Any acts or omissions of any party other than the Participating Driver.
- Participating Drivers shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 5.1. The Software is delivered to you on an “as is” basis and although Lalamove has used its best endeavors to ensure that the Software will work properly on your mobile device, Lalamove does not warrant the performance of the Software nor the compatibility of the Software with your mobile device.
- 5.2. Lalamove does not warrant the availability of the Services, the availability of vehicles through the use of the Services, the accuracy of the data or information provided as part of the Services or the quality of the services of the Participating Drivers.
- 5.3. Lalamove shall not be liable to you for any damages, claims or costs whatsoever including any consequential, indirect, incidental damages or any loss of profit or damages to your mobile device as a result of your use of the Services or your installation and / or execution of the Software even if Lalamove or its representative has been advised of the possibility of such loss, damage or claim.
- 5.4. Lalamove shall not be liable for any loss or damages, including any injury which you may suffer as a result of your delivery, transportation or journey in the vehicle of a Participating Drivers hired through the Services and all your rights in relation thereto and in relation to the contract for hire between you and the relevant Participating Drivers shall be a matter between you and the relevant Participating Drivers.
- 5.5. Lalamove is not the agent of Participating Drivers or users and is not a party to the contract for the hiring of the Participating Drivers.
- 5.6. The foregoing limitations and exclusions apply to the extent permitted by law.
6. Personal Data and Privacy
- 6.1. You may be required to submit personal information to Lalamove in order to use certain function of the Software.
- 6.2. You agree that Lalamove can use your personal data (namely your name and contact number) as provided by you to Lalamove from time to time when you use the Software for the purpose of providing the Services.
- 6.3. You agree that Lalamove is entitled to collect, use, keep and update your personal data to such extent, for and at such time period as may be necessary when lalamove provides the Services to you, and you confirm that the personal data so provided by you are true and correct and up to date.
- 6.4. You further expressly consent that Lalamove is entitled to transfer your personal data to the Participating Drivers as may be necessary including, without limitation for the purposes of sourcing a booking to be accepted by a vehicle’s driver, confirmation/clarification of the booking information between you and the vehicle’s driver, and tracking the booked vehicles when Lalamove provides the Services to you.
- 7.1. Lalamove may from time to time amend the terms of these Terms and Conditions by “www.lalamove.com” and such shall be binding on you upon posting.
- 7.2. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
- 7.3. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- 7.4. Lalamove reserves the right to change the above Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
8. Rules of Usage
- 8.1. You shall not use the Software for or to promote any illegal acts.
- 8.2. You shall not use the Software to produce any email advertisements or spam emails.
- 8.3. You shall not use the Software in any way to track, stalk, harrass or hurt any person.
- 8.4. You shall not in any way interrupt/destroy the operation of the Software or the servers/network that linked with the Software; Nor violate the network requirements, process, or terms and conditions that were mentioned when using the Software.
- 8.5. You shall not use the Software in another person’s name or use the Software with property of others without consent of its owner.
9. Returns, refunds or cancellations policy
- No cancellation fees are chargeable as long as order is cancelled and communicated within 30 minutes before the start of the order pick up time. As long as an order is cancelled, Lalamove app wallet will automatically undo the transaction for debiting of funds.
- Lalamove’s promotions are introduced from time to time. All promotions provided are subject to the prevailing regulatory requirements. Lalamovereserves the right to revise, suspend or terminate these requirements or Terms and Conditions at any time and Lalamove may withdraw the offer at its discretion without prior notice.