1. In these Terms and Conditions unless the context otherwise requires the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
A. “Lalamove” means LALAMOVE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, a company incorporated in Vietnam with its registered office at 6th floor, No. 327- 329, To Hien Thanh Street, Ward 13, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
B. “Participating vehicles” means the vehicles which have agreed with Lalamove to accept bookings from you through the Services.
C. “Services” means the services.
D. “Software” means the Lalamove program to which these Terms and Conditions are related.
E. “Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
F. “Advertisement” means the promotion messages appear on your mobile device during the operation of the Software.
2. These Terms and Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between Lalamove and you on the use of the Software and the Services.
3. Words denoting the singular number only shall include the plural and the masculine gender shall include the feminine and neuter and vice versa.
4. Unless the context otherwise requires, reference to any paragraph is to the paragraph of these Terms and Conditions.
Licence of the Software
1. You are permitted to install a copy of the Software on your mobile device for your use provided that you shall not use the Software or the Services for any commercial purposes.
2. You are not permitted to rent, lease, sublicense, distribute or transfer copies of the Software or the license for the use of the Software to any third parties.
3. You shall not modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate the Software or create derivative works based on the Software.
4. You shall not interrupt the normal operation of the Software, or use any methods to export or modify the source code of the Software.
5. You shall not upload or send out any kinds of computer viruses, worms, trojans, or malicious codes.
6. You shall not install and/or execute the Software on any device other than the mobile device running the operating systems approved by Lalamove.
7. Other than the license to use the Software granted in paragraph 2, no other license or right is hereby granted to you and the ownership of the Software and all other rights are hereby expressly reserved by Lalamove and its suppliers.
1. The Services provided by Lalamove are to distribute your details and details of your proposed journey by vehicles submitted to Lalamove through the Software to participating vehicles for their acceptance and to provide you with other information on the relevant Participating vehicles, the journey and on your use of the Services.
2. You agree and acknowledge that Lalamove is not your agent or the agent of Participating vehicles and is not a party to the contract for the hiring of the Participating vehicles.
3. You shall safeguard any login name and password Lalamove may provide to you in relation to the Software and the Services and shall not disclose them to third parties.
4. Lalamove shall assume that any person using your mobile device, your login name and password will either be you or someone authorized by you.
1. Payment Method:
A. When accepting the order, Driver shall pay in advance to User by cash only (if any), after deducting the user charges that have not been paid in advance. User has the right to refuse Driver and ask Lalamove call center to connect with the new Driver if the Driver doesnot have enough cash to pay upfront. If User and Driver have their own transaction(s), out of Lalamove's control, we refuse to assist.
B. In the case of prepaid charges, User makes a prepaid electronic wallet on the Lalamove system and receives a cash advance from Driver according to the order remarks and then receives cash back from Recipient.
2. The total amount of purchased service shall not exceed 2,000,000 VND (two million dong) per transaction. To the above amount, we refuse to assist.
3. In case of cancellation or returning the goods/parcels:
A. If User is subject to shipping charges: When returning the goods/parcels, User must pay the amount of the advance money of purchase service plus 25,000 VND roundtrip for driver.
B. In case Recipient is subject to shipping charges: When returning the goods/parcels, User must pay the amount of the advance money of purchase service, plus 100% of the delivery fee and 25,000 VND roundtrip for driver.
C. The order is considered as canceled in case of:
I. The recipient refuses to take the goods.
II. As requested directly from User.
III. Driver cannot contact the recipient more than 3 times continuously within 20 minutes.
4. In the event the order recipient is unreachable within 20 minutes of driver arrival of recipient address:
A. The driver will bring the good back to the sender's address (order origin).
B. The sender must pay back the exact purchase value to the driver against presentation of the issued receipt.
C. The sender must pay the order delivery fee if it wasn't settled at pickup
5. Lalamove will not charge a return fee in this particular case:
A. If the sender cannot be reached, the good will be returned to the Lalamove office.
B. Once a good is at the Lalamove office, the sender must organize and pay the return by himself.
C. There is no automated return option.
Regulations on goods
1. User carries out all works of arranging, packaging, taking note of the goods and informing Driver of the goods in advance of the characteristics of the goods to be noted during transportati on.
2. Package size: 40 x 40 x 40 (cm), the weight does not exceed 30kg.
3. Goods/parcels categories are not belonging to groups of being banned from transportation under Vietnamese law or denied to be transported.
A. Money in all forms.
B. Pre-drug narcotics, neuroleptics.
C. Arms, military technical equipment (guns, swords, swords, cutlery ...)
D. Explosive materials, inflammables, dangerous substances, unhygienic and environmental pollution.
E. Goods and documents which violate the State's regulations on goods banned from export and / or export.
F. Live animals.
G. Other items confirmed at the time of purchase or shipment.
H. Goods may cause damage to operators, means of transport and other types.
I. Goods and commodities banned by the State from circulation, banned from business, banned from import or export.
This compensation is only proceeded when User provides a picture showing the loss/damage status of the goods/parcels caused by Lalamove’s Driver, basing on according invoice of goods/parcels being transported by Lalamove
1. Lalamove's compensation liability is calculated from the time Driver picks up the goods/parcels until the time Driver completes the delivery to the Receiver.
2. The base for determining the value of the compensation is the official invoice of the goods/parcels being transported by Lalamove and provided by User.
3. Compensation policy:
A. Time and method of handling complaints:
The time for User to submit the complaint is 02 days from the date Driver comes to pick up the goods/parcel. Lalamove will proceed the complaint within 03 working days from the date of receiving the request. Within 7 working days from the date of the agreement between the parties, Lalamove shall pay to User.
How to respond to complaints: Users can use one of three following channels:
- Contact Hotline (028) 73046686
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Help & Review" section on Applications
B. The limit range of compensation for each specific case is stipulated as follows:
I. The goods/parcels are DAMAGED and User can provide the official invoice:
The compensation rate is 70% of the value of the goods/parcels plus the delivery fee has been paid in advance (if any), but not exceeding VND 2,000,000 for each order.
II. The goods/parcels are LOST and User can provide the official invoice:
The compensation rate is 100% of the value of the goods/parcels plus the delivery fee has been paid in advance (if any), but not exceeding VND 2,000,000 for each order.
III. Lost / damaged goods, but User cannot provide official invoice:
The compensation value is equivalent to 4 times the delivery fee.
4. Lalamove is exempt from liability of compensation to User in the following cases:
A. Users can not provide official invoices to verify the source and value of the goods.
B. Goods/parcels are banned from transportation or confiscated or destroyed under decisions of competent agencies.
C. User does not have specific instructions on loading and unloading of goods resulting in damaged goods.
D. The goods/parcel are carefully packed or sealed when handed over to the driver and the driver shall not inspect the goods inside.
E. Goods/parcels are in excess of the prescribed size or weight.
F. Damage is entirely due to User's fault or to the nature or inherent defect of the goods.
G. User cannot prove the status as well as cause leading to the damage or loss.
H. The goods/parcels has been delivered and the recipient has no feedback on the status of the goods within 2 hours of receipt.
I. Users and Drivers have private deals or negotiations, out of Lalamove’s control. (including the deals related to purchase service)
J. Cases of force majeure in accordance with the law of Vietnam.
K. In the event of partial damages caused by User, Lalamove is exempt from liability of compensation to User.
The Services provided by Lalamove are free of charge.
Links and Advertisements
1. Lalamove is liable for the contents and the accuracy of the Advertisements under the prevailing Law on AdvertisementsLalamove is not liable for the contents and the accuracy of the Advertisements.
2. Lalamove shall not be liable for your transactions with the advertisers of the Advertisements.
3. Lalamove shall assume that any person using your mobile device, your login name and password will either be you or someone authorized by you.
1. The Software is delivered to you on an “as is” basis and although Lalamove has used its best endeavors to ensure that the Software will work properly on your mobile device, Lalamove does not warrant the performance of the Software nor the compatibility of the Software with your mobile device.
2. Lalamove does not warrant the availability of the Services, the availability of vehicles through the use of the Services, the accuracy of the data or information provided as part of the Services or the quality of the services of the Participating vehicles.
3. Lalamove shall not be liable to you for any damages, claims or costs whatsoever including any consequential, indirect, incidental damages or any loss of profit or damages to your mobile device as a result of your use of the Services or your installation and / or execution of the Software even if Lalamove or its representative has been advised of the possibility of such loss, damage or claim.
4. Lalamove shall not be liable for any loss or damages, including any injury which you may suffer as a result of your vehicles journey in a Participating Vehicles hired through the Services and all your rights in relation thereto and in relation to the contract for hire between you and the relevant Participating vehicles shall be a matter between you and the relevant Participating vehicles.
5. The foregoing limitations and exclusions apply to the extent permitted by law.
Personal Data and Privacy
You may be required to submit personal information to Lalamove in order to use certain function of the Software.
You agree that Lalamove can use your personal data (namely your name and contact number) as provided by you to Lalamove from time to time when you use the Software for the purpose of providing the Services.
You agree that Lalamove is entitled to collect, use, keep and update your personal data to such extent, for and at such time period as may be necessary when Lalamove provides the Services to you, and you confirm that the personal data so provided by you are true and correct and up to date. 7.4 You further expressly consent that Lalamove is entitled to transfer your personal data to the Participating vehicles as may be necessary including, without limitation for the purposes of sourcing a booking to be accepted by a vehicle’s driver, confirmation/clarification of the booking information between you and the vehicle’s driver, and tracking the booked vehicles when Lalamove provides the Services to you.
Lalamove may from time to time amend the terms of these Terms and Conditions by “www.lalamove.com” and such shall be binding on you upon posting.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Vietnam.
You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Vietnam.
Lalamove reserves the right to change the above Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Rules of usage
You shall not use the Software for or to promote any illegal acts.
You shall not use the Software to produce any email advertisements or spam emails.
You shall not use the Software in any way to track, stalk, harrass or hurt any person.
You shall not in any way interrupt/destroy the operation of the Software or the servers/network that linked with the Software; Nor violate the network requirements, process, or terms and conditions that were mentioned when using the Software.
You shall not use the Software in another person’s name.
Lalamove's promotions are introduced from time to time. All promotions provided are subject to the prevailing regulatory requirements. Lalamove reserves the right to revise, suspend or terminate these requirements or Terms and Conditions at any time and Lalamove may withdraw the offer at its discretion without prior notice.