Helper Service Terms
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE HELPER SERVICE. These terms are applied to Helper Service and shall be deemed a part of the Terms. Your access and use of the Helper Service constitute your agreement to be bound by both the terms hereof and the Terms.
- The Helper Service enables you to arrange and schedule moving services with the Delivery Partner. Through our Platform, you can submit a request for a Delivery Partner to pick up the items you specify for loading, unloading, moving, hauling or lifting.
- You acknowledge that Lalamove does not provide moving or function as a moving carrier and you agree that Lalamove has no responsibility or liability to you related to any moving provided to you by the Delivery Partner through the use of the Helper Service other than as expressly set forth in these terms.
- Lalamove does not guarantee the performance of the Delivery Partner. By using the Helper Services, you acknowledge that use of the Delivery Partner arranged or scheduled using the Helper Service is at your own risk and judgment. Lalamove shall not have any liability arising from or in any way related to your transactions or relationship with the Delivery Partner. Lalamove is not responsible for any loss or damages (including physical damages, lost revenues, personal injuries, financial damages or losses, or any other loss or damage) suffered by you or any third party as a result of a Delivery Partner’s performance while providing the Helper Service.
- You represent and warrant that you are either the owners or the authorized agents of the owners of the items and you have all right, title and permission to request and allow the loading, unloading, moving, or lifting of any items, and that the performance of the Helper Service by a Delivery Partner will not result in the violation of any third party's ownership or privacy rights.
- The Delivery Partner will not help wrap items or pack boxes. It is expected that you will have everything properly packed and ready for transport before your Delivery Partner arrives. The Delivery Partner also do not offer installation or removal of any appliances. Lalamove and the Delivery Partner shall not be liable for any loss or damages (including physical damages, lost revenues, personal injuries, financial damages or losses, or any other loss or damage) suffered by you or any third party as a result of improper packing.
- If you require extra protection for your items or other special requirements, please communicate with the Delivery Partner in advance. You understand that the Delivery Partner, at its sole discretion, decides whether to accept such requirements or not. If the Delivery Partner decides to accept such requirements, additional charge for such requirement may apply at the Delivery Partner’s sole discretion. You shall give to the Delivery Partners sufficient, accurate and executable instructions or orders. Any extra costs arising from the difference between your provided information and the actual situation or facts involved shall be borne by you.
- If you did not select Helper Service while placing your order, it will be left to the Delivery Partner’s discretion to either continue with the order or kindly ask you to cancel your order. Please be informed that all the above clauses are applicable if the Delivery Partner decides to continue the order.