WE ARE HIRING
Customer Service Associate
The People team at Lalamove is responsible for building scalable people frameworks as the company continues its expansion globally. We are a next-gen people team who all share the same passion for the people function and believe it is the single most important factor that drives the success of our company.
The role will report to the Vice President People, and lead our People Operations and Talent Acquisition teams to cover operations of the entire employee life cycle for our headquarter teams in Hong Kong. This role will also work very closely with our Director of People, who oversees our people operations in our network outside HKSAR.
- Responsible for managing, planning and executing the full spectrum of People functions covering talent acquisition, people operations, compensation & benefit and employee relations
- Effectively lead, manage, and build a strong collaborative functional team including effective recruiting, training, coaching, team building, and succession planning
- Contribute to the strategic direction and formulation of corporate-wide people policies, procedures, systems, and initiatives
- Support the VP People to develop a solid understanding of the business environment and from that provide strategic business partnership to senior executives as well as a strong people vision
- Build a strong people vision for the Functional teams and create strong cross-team partnerships to deliver on that vision
- Minimum 5 years of HR and management experience, preferably in a high growth environment
- Exposure in business/operations, on top of HR, is preferred.
- Experience with employee relations and talent acquisition, working across a range of roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to engage with all levels of the organisation