Purchase Service and Cash Handling Terms
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS (“PURCHASE SERVICE TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE PURCHASE SERVICE or CASH HANDLING. These terms are applied to Purchase Service and Cash Handling whenever requested under the Software and shall be deemed a part of the User Terms & Conditions (“User Terms”). Your access and use of the Purchase Service and Cash Handling constitute your agreement to be bound by both the Purchase Service Terms hereof and the User Terms.
- Purchase Service enables you to arrange and schedule the Delivery Partner to purchase goods on your behalf and deliver to you. Through our Software, you can submit an additional request in the order to a Delivery Partner for purchasing the items you specify, provided that the value or price of the item to be purchased will not exceed PHP 2,000.00. You acknowledge that Purchase Service will be provided in restricted areas by Lalamove. Further, you agree that in no instance will the Delivery Partner be required to transfer payment online to the merchant from whom the item shall be purchased. Only cash payments shall be made by Delivery Partner in providing Purchase Service.
- Cash Handling enables you to arrange and schedule the Delivery Partner to receive money up to Php 2,000.00 for delivery to you. Through our Software, you can submit an additional request in the order to a Delivery Partner for him to receive money for delivery to you. Under Cash Handling, this service is limited only to Deliver Partner receiving money for you and to deliver the same amount to your designated drop-off point. The Delivery Partner shall not be required to perform any other inquiry with respect to your transaction with the third party and shall not in any way be a party to the private transaction between you and such third party.
- You acknowledge that Lalamove does not provide purchase services or cash handling or function as a purchaser or collector and that all such purchase services or cash handling are provided by the Delivery Partner. You agree that Lalamove is not responsible or liable to you for any purchase service or cash handling performed by the Delivery Partner through your use of the Software other than as expressly set forth in the Purchaser Service Terms.
- Lalamove does not guarantee the performance of the Delivery Partner. It is solely your responsibility to determine if the purchase service or cash handling provided by a Delivery Partner meets your expectations. Any disputes arising from the purchase service or cash handling is between you and the Delivery Partner.
- Lalamove shall not have any liability arising from or in relation to your transactions or relationship with the Delivery Partner. Lalamove is not responsible for any loss or damages (including physical damages, lost revenues, personal injuries, financial damages or losses, or any other loss or damage) suffered by you or any third party as a result of a Delivery Partner’s performance while providing the Purchase Service or cash handling.
- You acknowledge that you shall not use or attempt to use the Purchase Service to buy (and Delivery Partners are entitled to refuse purchase of) alcohol or tobacco products if you are restricted or prohibited to purchasing alcohol or tobacco products by local law or regulations.
- You acknowledge that you shall not use or attempt to use the Purchase Service to (and Delivery Partners are entitled to refuse to) top up E-wallet or request any similar recharge service.
- You acknowledge that You shall not use or attempt to use the Purchase Service to buy (and Delivery Partners are entitled to refuse purchase of) any articles that are prohibited by law, dangerous or hazardous materials, perishable substances and radioactive material.
- You warrant that You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to items ordered, including without limitation those laws governing the transportation of items, prohibiting the transportation or shipment of certain items, restricting the amounts of certain items that can be delivered, and age restrictions. You are liable to the Delivery Partner and Lalamove for any loss or damages resulting from your failure to comply with the applicable regulations and laws.
- You acknowledge that Delivery Partner will be directed by your instructions to purchase the items you specify in the order and transport the items to your designated delivery location. You should provide the product information, amounts and approximate price of the items you specify in the order. Any extra costs arising from the difference between your provided information and the actual situation or facts involved shall be borne by you. The Delivery Partner may at its sole discretion cancel the order if the actual total value of the items exceeds the total value you specify in the delivery order.
- The Purchase Service or Cash Handling shall not involve an amount exceeding PHP 2,000.00 Any amount in excess of PHP 2,000.00 shall be at your sole risk.
- You acknowledge that Delivery Partner will be directed by your instruction with respect to receiving and delivery of money not exceeding PHP 2,000.00 subject of Cash Handling. You should clearly provide in the order all relevant information to enable the Delivery Partner to decide whether to accept the order and perform the services to your satisfaction. Lalamove shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of Cash Handling service.
- You understand that the price of the items purchased by the Delivery Partner on behalf of you is not included in the purchase service fee set out in the order. You acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to pay the Delivery Partner for the items purchased in accordance with the actual price of the authentic purchase invoice or receipts. You understand and agree that the Delivery Partner is entitled to cancel the purchase order if no authentic receipt or invoice is provided.
- You acknowledge and understand that the Delivery Partner shall purchase items from a physical storefront. You understand and agree that the Delivery Partner is entitled to cancel the purchase order if the physical storefront is not the actual issuer of the authentic receipt and/or for health and safety reasons.
- You acknowledge that the Delivery Partner will not help wrap items or pack item purchased. Neither the Delivery Partner nor Lalamove is liable or responsible to you for any loss or damage (including physical damages, lost revenues, personal injuries, financial damages or losses, or any other loss or damage) arising from the inappropriateness or failure of packing. If you require extra protection for your items or other special requirement, please contact the Delivery Partner in advance and it is decided by the Delivery Partner on the provision of extra protections. If the Delivery Partner agrees to provide extra protections, the charge for extra protection is solely based on the Delivery Partner’s discretion.
- If you did not select Purchase Service or Cash Handling on placing your order, it will be at the Delivery Partner’s discretion to either continue with the order or kindly ask you to cancel your order. You acknowledge that all the clauses set forth are applicable if the Delivery Partner decides to continue the order.