It was indeed a Merry Starry Night last Sunday, November 24, as Star Drivers, employees, and corporate partners all gathered at the One Canvas Events Place in Makati to celebrate Lalamove Philippines’ 3rd Anniversary.
The venue was immediately jam-packed as our Star Drivers arrived early and were treated to a well-deserved massage. They also got exciting gifts, freebies, and discounts from Lalamove and 15 of our corporate partners.
Dannah Majarocon, Managing Director of Lalamove Philippines, formally opened the program and thanked all Star Drivers and corporate partners for celebrating this milestone with us. Meanwhile, Lalamove Brand Ambassador James Deakin gave some words of inspiration to our Star Drivers who are considered modern-day heroes, and reminded them to always stay safe on the road.
Christmas lights and music filled the venue halls as Star Drivers laughed, bonded, cheerfully participated in the games, and ate the sumptuous dinner buffet together. LalaFood and Lala Automotive were also part of the celebration.
One of the highlights of the night is the launch of Lalamove’s new partnership with Caltex, where Star Drivers had first dibs in the Lalamove-branded Caltex SavePlus Cards. Through this, they can enjoy big discounts and exclusive perks when fueling up with Caltex.
Also gracing the event were Lalamove Hong Kong Managing Director Jeremy Tong, Singapore Managing Director Alex Lin, and Regional Director Gaetano Seminario who delivered the closing remarks.
Christmas was definitely in the air as our major corporate partners gave the following at the grand raffle by the end of the night:
- GCash: ₱5,000 worth of Credits
- Posh Motorcycle Shop & CycleFix Motorcycle Service Center: Motorcycle Parts Set worth ₱7,000
- Foton: 50-inch Smart TV
- Ropali: Brand New Honda Click 125
- Caltex: ₱70,000 worth of StarCash Fuel Gift Cards
- One lucky winner was drawn for each prize.
- All in all, a total of 500 Star Drivers were present — the highest Star Drivers’ Night in terms of attendance. Each and every one of them definitely left merrier and feeling the Christmas spirit!