Purchase Service Terms
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE PURCHASE SERVICE. These terms are applied to Purchase Service and shall be deemed a part of the Terms. Your access and use of the Purchase Service constitute your agreement to be bound by both the terms hereof and the Terms.
- Purchase Service enables you to arrange and schedule the Delivery Partner to purchase goods on behalf of you and deliver to you. Through our Platform, you can submit an additional request in the order to a Delivery Partner for purchasing the items you specify. You acknowledge that Purchase Service will be provided in restricted areas by Lalamove.
- You acknowledge that Lalamove does not provide purchase services or function as a purchaser and that all such purchase services are provided by the Delivery Partner. You agree that Lalamove is not responsible or liable to you for any purchase service performed by the Delivery Partner through your use of the Platform other than as expressly set forth in the Terms.
- Lalamove does not guarantee the performance of the Delivery Partner. It is solely your responsibility to determine if the purchase service provided by a Delivery Partner meets your expectations. Any disputes arising from the purchase service is between you and the Delivery Partner.
- Lalamove shall not have any liability arising from or in relation to your transactions or relationship with the Delivery Partner. Lalamove is not responsible for any loss or damages (including physical damages, lost revenues, personal injuries, financial damages or losses, or any other loss or damage) suffered by you or any third party as a result of a Delivery Partner’s performance while providing the Purchase Service.
- You acknowledge that you shall not use or attempt to use the Purchase Service to buy (and Delivery Partners are entitled to refuse purchase of) alcohol or tobacco products if you are restricted or prohibited to purchasing alcohol or tobacco products by local law or regulations.
- You acknowledge that you shall not use or attempt to use the Purchase Service to (and Delivery Partners are entitled to refuse to) top up E-wallet or request any similar recharge service.
- You acknowledge that You shall not use or attempt to use the Purchase Service to buy (and Delivery Partners are entitled to refuse purchase of) any articles that are prohibited by law, dangerous or hazardous materials, perishable substances and radioactive material.
- You warranty that You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to items ordered, including without limitation those laws governing the transportation of items, prohibiting the transportation or shipment of certain items, restricting the amounts of certain items that can be delivered, and age restrictions. You are liable to the Delivery Partner and Lalamove for any loss or damages resulting from your failure to comply with the applicable regulations and laws.
- You acknowledge that Delivery Partner will be directed by your instructions to purchase the items you specify in the order and transport the items to your designated delivery location. You should provide the product information, amounts and approximate price of the items you specify in the order. Any extra costs arising from the difference between your provided information and the actual situation or facts involve shall be borne by you. The Delivery Partner may at its sole discretion cancel the order if the actual total value of the items exceeds the total value you specify in the delivery order.
- You understand that the price of the items purchased by the Delivery Partner on behalf of you is not included in the purchase service fee set out in the order. You acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to pay the Delivery Partner for the items purchased in accordance with the actual price of the authentic purchase invoice or receipts. You understand and agree that the Delivery Partner is entitled to cancel the purchase order if no authentic receipt or invoice is provided.
- You acknowledge and understand that the Delivery Partner shall purchase items from a physical storefront. You understand and agree that the Delivery Partner is entitled to cancel the purchase order if the physical storefront is not the actual issuer of the authentic receipt.
- You acknowledge that the Delivery Partner will not help wrap items or pack item purchased. Neither the Delivery Partner nor Lalamove is liable or responsible to you for any loss or damage (including physical damages, lost revenues, personal injuries, financial damages or losses, or any other loss or damage) arising from the inappropriateness or failure of packing. If you require extra protection for your items or other special requirement, please contact the Delivery Partner in advance and it is decided by the Delivery Partner on the provision of extra protections. If the Delivery Partner agrees to provide extra protections, the charge for extra protection is solely based on the Delivery Partner’s discretion.
- If you did not select Purchase Service on placing your order, it will be at the Delivery Partner’s discretion to either continue with the order or kindly ask you to cancel your order. You acknowledge that all the clauses set forth are applicable if the Delivery Partner decides to continue the order.