You must fully and faithfully disclose all facts which you know or should know. Otherwise, the policy may be void.
You warrant the truth and accuracy of the statements below in relation to the company/individual(s) named herein and hereby declare that You
- are Singapore Residents at the time of application;
- agree for this Policy to be classified as a Singapore Policy for accounting purposes;
- understand and agree that no insurance is in force until application is accepted by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited;
- are aware of and agree to abide by the Policy’s terms, conditions and exclusions, as amended from time to time;
- understand and agree that where a third party payment option (wallet) is used, declare that the cardholder has authorised and consented to its use;
- give consent and authorisation to Chubb to collect, use, disclose, and/or process my/our personal data or information supplied to Chubb, without further notification to You, confidentially with its affiliated companies, third party service providers, business partners and/or other parties which may be sited outside of Singapore, for the purposes stated in Chubb's Purpose Statement including administering policies taken out with Chubb, handling claims and customer services. A copy of Chubb’s Personal Data Protection Policy can be found at www.chubb.com/sg-privacy and all are deemed to have read the same; and
- will write to Chubb’s Data Protection Officer at 138 Market Street, #11-01 CapitaGreen, Singapore 048946 for any request to withdraw Your consent, access to and/or correct any information supplied to Chubb and Chubb reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee to offset the administrative costs in complying with access requests.