Coverage Opt-In Period
Note: The following Event(s) must occur at or within twelve (12) months from the date of the Accident.
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited, via
acquisitions by its predecessor companies, has been present in Singapore since 1948. Chubb in Singapore provides risk management and underwriting expertise for all major classes of general insurance, including Property & Casualty, Marine, Liability, Financial Lines and Group Personal Accident insurance.
As one of the leading providers of Accident & Health insurance through direct marketing, the company partners with financial institutions and other companies to tailor individual policies for their clients and employees. In addition, it offers a suite of customised Personal & Specialty insurance solutions to meet the needs of consumers.
Over the years, Chubb in Singapore has established strong client relationships by offering responsive service,
developing innovative products and providing market leadership built on financial strength.
More information can be found at www.chubb.com/sg
a) visit Our Chubb Claim Centre at www.chubbclaims.com.sg to complete your online submission;
c) submit the following supporting documentation:
1. A screenshot of the Lalamove Delivery Platform with your booking reference and trip details;
2. Lalamove Delivery Partner’s log-in ID
3. National Registration ID and/or Passport photocopies
4. Copy of a Valid Driving License
5. Medical Receipts, Medical Reports and any other documents related to your injury
6. Any reports that have been obtained from the police, a carrier or other authorities about an accident, loss or
damage (if applicable)
7. Police investigation outcome in the event of a road traffic accident (if applicable)
8. Any other documentary evidence required by Us under the Policy.
9. Your bank account information (for claims reimbursement if claim is approved)
Yes, only Lalamove delivery partners with the 'On Duty' status who are fulfilling delivery orders and online in the Lalamove Delivery Platform up to 15 minutes after going offline; are eligible for the insurance coverage.
Chubbs will not pay benefits including any loss, damage, liability, Event or Bodily Injury which directly or indirectly:
- Results from an Insured Person's intentional self-inflicted injury, suicide, or any attempt suicide, while sane or insane,
reckless misconduct, or any illegal or criminal act committed by the Insured Person;
- Declared or undeclared war, invasion, rebellion, intrusion or direct participation in a strike or riot.
- Any intentional self-injury, suicide, reckless misconduct or any illegal or criminal act committed by the Policyholder or Insured Person
- The Insured Person engaging in naval, military or airforce service or operations
After acknowledgment of the claim, it may take up to 10 working days for the policyholder to receive a notification that
your claim has been accepted or rejected provided all necessary supporting documents have been received.
You may contact us for further enquiries on your policy via the information below:
Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited
Co Regn. No.: 199702449H
138 Market Street
O +65 6398 8000
F +65 6298 1055