Important: please read and understand the information thoroughly
(A) Definitions used in this service provision
1. “Lalamove” means the name of this service under the management of Lalamove EasyVan (Thailand) Co., Ltd., duly registered in accordance with Thai law. The office is located at 92/ 12-13 Sathorn Thani Building 2, 8th floor, Sathorn Nua Road, Silom sub-district, Bangrak district, Bangkok 10500.
2. “Lalamove Application” means the application or the software used for communication and notification of request for goods transportation service as desired by the service users. This application is created to facilitate the service users who wish to deliver goods or items in the Section B (Articles 2, 3 and 4). This also applies to the case where the users fail to mention any warning on goods or items, transportation bill and/or receipt. The user may download or access Lalamove application or website via App Store and Google Play or computer, notebook, tablet, mobile or any other devices of similar kinds that can access to the service. The device must be compatible with system used by the program such as iOS or Android, etc.
3. “Service Provision” means the provision of service for the clients wishing to send goods or items according to service provision objectives. The service provision includes the service request process via Lalamove application or website; the service performed by a driver who sends goods or items to the service users. The charge rate for each time of service shall be based on one service provision per service user. The driver shall be hereinafter referred to as the “service provider”.
4. “Driver” means the person who rides motorcycle, or drives pickup truck or any vehicle who participates in our service to receive and send goods or items from the service users. The charge rate for each time of service shall be based on 1 service provision for 1 service user. The driver must accept to transport such goods or items as requested by the service users via Lalamove application or website.
5. “Service user” means the person wishing to use the service performed by the service provider to transport goods or items as requested by the service users on their behalf via Lalamove application or website, regardless whether the service use is for the benefit of their own and/or a third party.
6. “Transportation of goods or items” means the agreement to provide service to the service users which is the transportation or delivery of goods or items such as food, objects, goods ordered by the users, etc., according to request made via Lalamove application or website. It also includes all operations in transportation or delivery processes.
7. “Lalamove website” means the site address of the service provider in internet network which indicates service details for the provision of service as mentioned in the objectives. You may visit the website and use services at https://www.lalamove.com
8. “Terms and conditions of the service users” are the important part of the service which indicates the terms and the conditions, or rules for the service users and conditions related to this service. It also covers the conditions of transportation and the delivery of goods or items according to service objectives of the service provider, service users’ obligation, liability, disclaimer and other matters mentioned in Lalamove website or application, which may be modified from time to time, The service users may check the details at any time via Lalamove application or website.
9. “Request for service” means the order or the request made via Lalamove application or website in order to transport or deliver goods or items according to service objectives of the service provider. The service users can make the request as they wish in accordance to the terms and the conditions stipulated by this service provider.
10. “Top-up” means the deposit of money in the service program as specified by the company. The service users will deposit the money in their account in the system to ensure it is sufficient to be deducted by the service charge for transportation or delivery of goods or items. The amount deposited shall be deducted by the service charge, including fees and other related expenses.
11. “Insurance” means the agreement of the company to cover the loss or damage of goods and items by giving compensation as agreed. In case of loss or damage during the service, the client will be compensated with the agreed amount for each occurrence of the incident. In all cases, the coverage is limited at 3,000 Baht for the goods transportation by motorcycle; and 7,000 Baht for the goods transportation by 5-door car or pickup trucks.
12. “Insurance” means the agreement of the company to cover the loss or damage of goods and items by giving compensation as agreed. In case of loss or damage during the service, the client will be compensated with the agreed amount for each occurrence of the incident. In all cases, the coverage is limited at 3,000 Baht for the goods transportation by motorcycle; and 7,000 Baht for the goods transportation by 5-door car or pickup trucks.
13. “General Service User Group” means all service users requesting for transportation of goods and items in accordance with objectives of service provider. The charge rate for each time of service shall be based on 1 service provision for 1 service user. The service user can be natural or juristic person and non-juristic body of persons, etc.
14. “Service User in Business Group” means the service users registered as the service users in business group. Most of them have specific method of payment and top-up. These users often or regularly use our transportation service according to objectives of the service providers. The charge rate for each time of service shall be based on 1 service provision for 1 service user or as agreed. The service user can be natural or juristic person and non-juristic body of persons, etc.
(B) Obligations and conditions of the service users
1. The service users agree that they will transport goods or items of which they are the owner or the authorized person or the representative. The users will use the service in compliance with terms and conditions determined by the service provider. If any service user disagrees with terms and conditions as stipulated by the service provider, please do not use our service and leave our service system or cancel the registration in Lalamove application or website immediately.
2. The service users agree that they will properly pack goods or items to be transported. The users shall ensure that the packed materials have no trace, damage, defect, deformation, and rotten or incomplete conditions.
3. The service users agree that they will send the items or goods which are property packed and in accordance with following standards.
3.1 For fragile goods or items, the service users agree that they will pack goods or items with packing materials which are sufficiently strong and efficiently protect the packed materials from crashes and damage that may occur during the transportation process. If goods or items are packed with regular packing materials, the service users are required to do the following:
3.1.1 Inform of such matter in writing in Lalamove application or website;
3.1.2 Make a label by writing or typing letters whose size is sufficiently large and can be clearly seen. The color of the letters must be vivid and not faded. The label must be attached to the goods or the items to be transported. The warning text could be, for example, “handle with care”, “fragile”, “do not hang”, etc.
3.2 For materials which are easily damaged or deformed, the service users agree to pack goods or items with proper packing materials sufficiently strong to prevent damage or deformation that may occurs during the transportation service. If goods or items are packed with regular packing materials, the service users are required to do the following.
3.2.1 Inform of such matter in writing in Lalamove application or website; clearly mention in the remark if goods or items to be transported can be easily deformed or damaged;
3.2.2 Make a label by writing or typing letters whose size is sufficiently large and can be clearly seen. The color of the letters must be vivid, not faded. The label must be attached to goods or items to be transported. The text could be, for example, “handle with care”, “fragile”, etc.
3.3 If goods or items to be transported are fresh food or normal food that needs preservation during the transportation, the service users agree to pack goods or items with sufficiently strong packing materials that can preserve the freshness of such food and prevent the transported materials from damage, spoilage, spills, and deformation until goods or items are delivered to the receiver. The service users shall consider on their discretion the suitability of packing materials for goods or items to be transported. The service provider shall not be responsible for selecting suitable packing materials in all cases. Furthermore, the service users must
3.3.1 Inform of such matter in writing during the request process via Lalamove application or website and clearly specify in the remark box that goods or items inside are fresh or normal food, or goods or items are being preserved during the transportation depending on the case.
3.3.2 Make a label by writing or typing letters whose size is sufficiently large and can be clearly seen. The color of the letters must be vivid and not faded. The label must be attached to goods or items to be transported, indicating that the transported materials may be damaged such as “handle with care”, “fragile”, “this side up”, “keep away from heat”, etc.
4. The service users shall provide following information and service details in appropriate boxes in Lalamove application or website.
4.1 Name, address and telephone or mobile numbers that the service users can be contacted;
4.2 Name, address and telephone or mobile numbers that the goods or item receiver can be contacted;
4.3 Warning sign (if any) must be clearly seen during the transportation or specify the details in the remark box as mentioned in the details (Khor.), (Article 3) such as “fragile”, “fresh food”, “this side up”, “handle with care”, etc.
4.4 If the service users wish that the charge will be paid at the destination, the service users shall specify the amount payable in the remark box to ensure the correctness and fast checking process and to help the drivers and receiver to collect and make a payment more conveniently.
5. The service users agree and accept that goods or items to be transported are of legal materials. If it is found later that the materials transported are illegal, the service provider shall not be liable for such matter. The service provider shall not agree or be involved in any offence with the service users, or be liable to compensate, with the service user, for any specific individual or body of persons due to any damage whatsoever.
6. The service users agree and accept that the value of goods or items to be transported is not over the rate covered by the insurance as mentioned in the Section D (Article 1). In the event of damage that the service provider is liable for compensation, it shall be deemed that the service users acknowledged and agreed with this condition before the use of service and accept the amount according to coverage given. This condition is applied only to the case where the value of transported materials is higher than the coverage amount, and the service users still wish to use the transportation service.
6.1 The service users agree to accept their risk and it shall be deemed that the service provider has not acknowledged the value or price of the transported materials. The service provider shall only provide the transportation service for goods or items as it requested the service users to properly pack goods or items with proper packing materials according to the standard before sending to the service provider according to Section B (Article 2, 3 and 4). Therefore, the service provider shall not be liable for the payment of any amount that exceeds the agreed coverage.
6.2 The service users agree that if the value of goods or items to be transported is higher than the coverage amount mentioned in Section D (Article 1), the service users shall be obligated to purchase additional insurance for such transported materials to ensure that the coverage amount is appropriate. In case of additional insurance, the service users can find the details in Section D (Article 2).
7. The service users agree and accept that the size and the weight of goods or items to be transported do not exceed the limits mentioned in Section E.
(C) Forbidden goods or items to be transported
1. Alive animals;
2. Hunted animals; part of animals such as ivory, shark fin or other items which are made or processed from animal parts, including other items which are not for human consumption and prohibit items according to treaty and/or applicable laws and/or custom of every country;
3. Human organs, ashes, bones;
4. Firearms, ammunition, explosive materials, ignition equipment of all kinds such as gunpowder, etc.;
5. Illegal items such as counterfeit or pirated products, illegal drugs or addictive substances, illegal property or any materials which are against the laws, regulations or rules stipulated by federal, state or local government of every country, including the materials which the users have legal right of possession but are not allowed to partially or entirely move or send to other places;
6. Sharp or hazardous objects such as knives, swords, spears, daggers, etc.;
7. Materials which are generally recognized that they are easily depreciated or perishable;
8. Flammable materials of all kinds such as LPG, NGV, etc.
(D) Damage insurance
1. In case of any damage for which the service provider is liable and the damage is not caused by the misconduct and/or negligence of the user and the user is not involved in such misconduct or negligence, the service provider shall be responsible for compensation to the service users in all cases according to coverage amount as follows:
1.1 For general service user group, the coverage amount shall be as follows:
1.1.1 Motorcycle: Coverage amount: 3,000 Baht (Three Thousand Baht only);
1.1.2 5-door car: Coverage amount: 7,000 Baht (Seven Thousand Baht only);
1.1.3 Pickup truck: Coverage amount: 7,000 Baht (Seven Thousand Baht only).
1.2 For service users in business group, the coverage amount shall be as follows:
1.2.1 Motorcycle: Coverage amount: 7,000 Baht (Three Thousand Baht only);
1.2.2 5-door car: Coverage amount: 15,000 Baht (Fifteen Thousand Baht only);
1.2.3 Pickup truck: Coverage amount: 15,000 Baht (Fifteen Thousand Baht only).
2. The service users agree and accept that, if the value of goods or items is higher than the coverage amount in clause 1 of this Article but the users still wish to use the transportation services for goods and items, the service users may purchase additional insurance from the insurers offering “additional insurance” please contact Sales in order to facilitate coordination if the user wants to buy additional insurance.
1. The clause 2 of this Section shall be applied if the service users wish to purchase additional insurance to reduce the risk as the value of property is high. This purchase is optional and was offered to support the convenience and fast service provision.
2. The service users may purchase insurance policy from other insurers of their choices without notifying the service provider. If the accident or damage occurs, the service users shall be obligated to inform of such additional policy and manage to claim for compensation from such insurers or a third party by themselves. The service provider reserves the right to offer only the service mentioned in Article 1 above.
(E) Size and weight for transportation service
To ensure safety which the service provider prioritizes, you agree to send the goods of the items whose size and weight are within the following limits.
- Weight limit is 20 kg.
- Size limit is 50 x 50 x 50 cm (Width x Length x Height)
B. 5-door car
- Weight limit is 200 kg.
- Size limit is 115 x 155 x 80 cm (Width x Length x Height)
C. Box truck and Fence truck
- Weight limit is 1,100 kg.
- Size limit is 170 x 210 x 210 cm (Width x Length x Height)
D. Pickup Truck
- Weight limit is 1,100 kg.
- Size limit is 170 × 180 × 90 cm (Width x Length x Height)
- Weight limit is 100 kg.
- Size limit is 90 × 100 × 75 cm (Width x Length x Height)
- Weight limit is 300 kg.
- Size limit is 130 × 160 × 80 cm (Width x Length x Height)
(F) Occurrence of any kind of damage
1. In case goods or items transported found damaged, the service providers shall notify of such occurrence to the service users as soon as possible for suggestion or comments the users may have to solve the problems. However, the service provider reserves the right to proceed according to suggestion or comments given by the service users if it is beyond the capacity of the service providers or it is illegal or not reasonably appropriate to do so.
2. If the service users was informed of the damage under the article 1 of this Section but did not provide any procedures or comment to solve the problem in a timely manner, the service provider reserves the right to choose an appropriate method to solve such damage without waiting for suggestion from the service users; the service provider may send goods or items to the destination, return the materials back to the service users, or hold the delivery of such materials. The service provider shall inform the service users of all the procedures applied in that situation.
3. The additional expenses incurred by the case mentioned in articles 1 and 2 hereof shall be solely at the service user’s cost. This includes the case where the damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the drivers to perform their work or the negligence of the service provider to solve the problem in a timely manner. In case the service provider and user agreed to be mutually responsible for the damage, the sharing of responsibility of each party shall be appropriately divided according to the case.
(G) Disclaimer of service provider
1. The service provider shall not be liable for loss or damage of all kinds if the loss or damage is caused by the service users as follows:
1.1 In case goods or items under the Section B, exclusively the Section B (Article 6), the service provider shall be liable for compensation equal to coverage amount mentioned in the Section D (Article 1) only. This applies to the case where the materials are not in accordance with the limits stipulated in the Section E.
1.2 If the service users neglect to inform the driver or the service provider in writing, or attach a sign that can be clearly seen on the packed materials as stipulated in
1.3 The violation of this agreement by sending goods or items mentioned in the Section C.
1.4 The delays in delivery of the goods and the items caused by a third party or external factors which are not caused by the service providers. For example, the inspection for illegal materials by the police or governmental officers.
1.5 The misconduct or the negligence of a third party in which the service provider is not involved. For example, the damage caused by the receiver or the governmental officers, including those authorized or employed by the service users to receive such material on their behalf.
1.6 Regarding delivery of food of any kind, or basket of flowers or other materials by motorcycle, if the packing materials are not sufficiently strong for the transportation or there is no material to protect possible damages that can be foreseen by the service users, the service provider shall not be responsible for such damage.
1.7 Other damage caused by the drivers which is beyond the control of the service provider which is not related to the transported goods or items.
1.8 If the service users or its representative fails to declare a clear proof to receive goods or items as determined by the service providers. If the users wish to follow up the transportation process, the service provider reserves the right to refuse responsibility for the damage found on goods or items.
1.9 In the event of deformation, degradation, explosion, fracture, deterioration, wilt or melting of the goods or materials which can be foreseen by the service users, the service provider shall not be liable for the damage.
2. The direct or indirect impact or damage of any kind which may include the loss of income, profit, business interest, loss of business opportunity or cost-saving, and any other damage whatsoever which may incurred due to the transportation of the goods and the items, regardless of the fact that the service provider acknowledges the risk of damage or not.
3. The service provider shall not be liable for the damage found on goods or items before receiving such materials to perform the service.
4. In case of damage due to accident or legal violation or any act against any of applicable laws during the transportation of goods or items, or the circumstance whose proofs, witnesses or related information are being investigated by public or private organization, including complaint or criminal or civil proceedings under any Act or law by any individual, the service provider reserves the right to provide assistance such as the follow-up the drivers, counterparty of the case or a third party, the search for evidence for any individual as a part of investigation for the settlement of the case. This excludes the case where legally valid proofs, such as warrant of witnesses, physical or material evidence, are declared to the service provider for cooperation. This is to prevent the falsification of evidence or any other illegal acts. However, it shall not waive the right of the service provider to choose any appropriate and reasonable act based on the damage in order to prevent other damage occur during or after incident investigation proceeded by public or private organization, or inquiry officer, prosecutor, or the court, as the case may be.
(H) Claim for compensation for damage
1. The service provider shall, within 24 hours after the completion of goods or items delivery, claim for compensation for damage. If the claim is made after the period above, the service provider shall not be liable for such damage.
2. The assessment of damage shall be in accordance with the liability under goods or item insurance mentioned in Lalamove application or website.
3. Any claim must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. It must contain following information:
3.1 Goods or item delivery number;
3.2 Contact details of service user;
3.3 Proof of payment or receipt;
3.4 Photos of damaged materials; and
3.5 Copy of bank account to which the compensation will be transferred.
4. Regarding the right to claim for compensation due to damage, the service users shall have the right to claim only once time for per user per service, called as 1 claim or 1 case. The compensation will be made after the case consideration is finalized.
5. The service provider shall be liable for only the responsibility under the scope of work. The compensation shall be based on actual expenses, but it is limited at 3,000 Baht if the materials are sent by motorcycle; 7,000 Baht in case the materials are sent by 5-door cars or pickup trucks as stipulated in the Section D (Article 1).
6. The damage assessment of each case shall be finalized within 15 working days from the date on which the claim is received. The service provider reserves the right to refuse the liability in case of delay and failure to inform the service users of external factors which are not caused by the service provider.
7. The service provider shall make a compensation for service users via transfer to the bank account number given by the service users. The compensation may be equating to damage cost based on damage assessment, but it is limited at the rates mentioned in Section D (Article 1) and Section F (Article 5).
(I) Limit of compensation for damage
The service user agrees not to claim for additional compensation which is not mentioned in terms and conditions hereof, which the service user is eligible or permitted by the law to claim for compensation for damage or other costs which is not under the responsibility of the service providers. For example, the payment for fees, indemnities, other costs or taxes, stamp fees, duty, special insurance premium, including any other expenses whatsoever either before or after the service.
(J) Tax withholding from payment for transportation service
1. If the service user paid by cash, the service user cannot withhold the tax. However, if the service user wishes to do so, the user is required to open the account to be a business group user of the service provider.
2. For business group users, they are eligible to deduct the payment for transportation service as withholding tax. The amount withheld shall be equal to 1% of the payment transferred to the bank account or top-up system. If the service users make a transfer or top-up via Lalamove application or website, the system will automatically deduct 1% as withholding tax.
3. If the users who withhold the tax for transportation service payment by 1% of the paid amount agree to deliver withholding tax certificate to the service provider to the address below.
“Lalamove EasyVan (Thailand) Co., Ltd.”
92/ 12- 13, Sathorn Thani Building 2, 8th floor,
Sathorn Nua road, Silom sub-district,
Bangrak district, Bangkok 10500
Taxpayer ID: 0105557170242”
4. The original copy of receipt/ tax invoice (via post)
4.1 In case of top-up, the service provider shall issue the receipt within 7 days after the date on which the top-up is made.
4.2 Regarding service use, the service provider shall send a monthly summary of service use and tax invoice which includes the net amount of charge.
4.3 The service provider shall send a monthly summary of service use (monthly statement) to the service users on the 4th day of every month.
4.4 If the service users wish to change any of following information, they can inform of information change by using following forms:
4.4.1 New business place
- Go to: http://bit.ly/2MpFwhI
4.4.2 New mailing address
- Go to: http://bit.ly/2MtAT5f
4.4.3 New e-mail or additional e-mails
- Go to: http://bit.ly/2HLFqx9
4.5 To contact our accounting department for follow up the documentation process of receipt/ tax invoice, top-up status, please call us for further inquiry at 02-080-5201
(K) Use of Lalamove application and website
1. The service users agree to request or use the service in Lalamove application or website in accordance with the service objectives of the service provider.
2. The service users agree not to cause any damage, destruction, degradation, deterioration, or any act of similar kinds to the information in Lalamove application or website.
3. The service users shall not change or alter any information in Lalamove application or website for fraudulent purposes or benefit of their own or a third party.
4. The service users shall not, verbally or in writing, defame the service provider or case a loss of income or benefit either by verbal or written communication, including advertisement or any act of similar kinds that involves the content in Lalamove application or website without legal right or eligibility.
5. If any damage under this Section occurs, the service provider shall be eligible to proceed as per its right and obligations either through civil or criminal proceedings or any legal procedures and have the right to claim for compensation for such damage.
(L) Complaints or suggestions
The service user may send a complaint or suggestion for improvement of service efficiency. You may give suggestion related to our service or other matters at email@example.com
(M) Modification or change of agreement or conditions of service users
1. The service provider hereby reserves the right to inform of modification or change in advance under the terms and conditions of service users mentioned herein. The service user can check the details at any time via Lalamove application or website.
2. The terms and conditions of the service users are last updated on 20 Feb 2019
By accessing or using the Platform, you hereby expressly affirm that:
- you are at least the age of legal majority in your place of residence and otherwise legally competent to enter into contracts; and
- OUR SERVICES
The services provided by Lalamove (“Services”) are meant to connect the demanders of transportation and/or logistic services (including but not limited to small businesses, commercial customers and individual customers, collectively “Users”) and Delivery Freelancers who provide transportation and/or logistic services (“Shipment Delivery”) through the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that Lalamove only provides you and Users with neutral, independent third-party information matching services. The Shipment Delivery provided by Delivery Freelancers shall not be deemed to be provided by Lalamove. Lalamove is not responsible for the acts and/or omissions of any Delivery Freelancers, and any liability in relation to the Shipment Delivery shall be borne by Delivery Freelancers.
- USE OF THE SOFTWARE
While using the software provided by Lalamove (“Software”) you agree that:
- you are not permitted to rent, lease, sublicense, distribute or transfer copies of the Software or the license for the use of the Software to any third parties;
- you shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform;
- you shall not modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate the Software or create derivative works based on the Software;
- you shall not interrupt the normal operation of the Software, or use any methods to export or modify the source code of the Software;
- you shall not upload or send out any kinds of computer viruses, worms, trojans, or malicious codes;
- you shall not install and/or execute the Software on any device other than the mobile device running the operating systems approved by Lalamove; and
- other than the license to use the Software granted hereof, no other license or right is hereby granted to you and the ownership of the Software and all other rights are hereby expressly reserved by Lalamove and its suppliers.
- DELIVERY FREELANCER ACCOUNT
In order for you to use the Services, you are required to register for a delivery freelancer account (“Delivery Freelancer Account”) with Lalamove. Once your registration is successfully completed with Lalamove, you will be provided with a Delivery Freelancer Account, accessible with a password of your choice.
While using the Services you agree that:
- you shall only access the Services using means explicitly authorized by Lalamove; the Platform and Services provided will solely be used by you, for your personal use and will not be resold to any third party;
- you will not authorise others to use your Delivery Freelancer Account;
- you are only allowed to open a single Delivery Freelancer Account; transferring of your Delivery Freelancer Account to any other person or legal entity is not permitted;
- you cannot use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorisation;
- the Services cannot be used for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to (i) violation of Applicable Law; (ii) storing or sending any unlawful material; (iii) sharing of sensitive personal information of others, without their consent (iv) causing intentional harm, nuisance, inconvenience or annoyance; (v) impairing or harming the proper operation of the Services; (vi) exhibiting the tenor of impersonating another person; or (vii) copying or distributing the Services without the permission of Lalamove;
- your password or any identification credentials that Lalamove provides to you should be secure and confidential;
- proof of identity or other documentations needs to be submitted immediately if requested by Lalamove; compliance with all the Applicable Law is a must while using the Services;
- you shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. Lalamove reserves the right to bar any such activity;
- you shall not attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Platform;
- you shall not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Platform; and
- you shall not engage in threatening, harassing, discriminatory (based on race, gender, age, disability, or any other protected classification) or any other behaviour that Lalamove deems inappropriate when using the Services.
- DELIVERY FREELANCER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
You, as the Delivery Freelancer, hereby irrevocably makes the following warranties and representations:
- After obtaining the information of Users and shipments, Delivery Freelancer shall verify such information by itself. Delivery Freelancer shall make the decision whether to accept and provide the Shipment Delivery at its own discretion after properly verifying the information obtained;
- Delivery Freelancer understands and agrees that it is responsible for complying with all delivery schedules established between it and User. Delivery Freelancer shall make all reasonable efforts to deliver the shipment according to the respective delivery schedules established with User;
- You shall be solely responsible for any and all claims, judgments and liabilities resulting from any accident, loss or damage including, but not limited to, personal injuries, death, total loss and property damage which is due to or is alleged to be a result of the Shipment Delivery provided by you;
- You shall be responsible for the contents of all shipments and all damage or loss to shipments upon taking delivery. Delivery Freelancer shall take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized persons from having access to the shipment and shall also take all reasonable precautions against loss of or damage to the shipment;
- You shall, at all times while you are providing Shipment Delivery, hold a valid driver’s licence and all other required licences, permits, registrations, approvals and/or authorities required to provide Shipment Delivery within the jurisdiction in which you have been registered by Lalamove to provide Shipment Delivery. In order for Lalamove to comply with any obligations applicable to it, you will, upon request by Lalamove, provide copies in the form required by us of all required licences, permits, registrations, approvals and/or authorities as requested from time to time;
- Aside from the Platform, you shall be responsible for providing all of the equipment necessary to perform the Shipment Deliveries. You shall hold title or otherwise has sufficient rights in the equipment you will use to provide Shipment Delivery. Delivery Freelancer is solely responsible for maintaining all such equipment and ensuring such equipment complies with all legal, safety and quality standards. Except as otherwise required by Applicable Laws, Delivery Freelancer assumes all risk of damage or loss to its equipment;
- You shall not use a vehicle other than your registered vehicle to provide Shipment Delivery to Users which must at all times meet all applicable vehicle standards as updated from time to time, including possessing the relevant roadworthiness certification in your jurisdiction. You shall use vehicles in good operating condition and compliant with all Applicable Laws. You shall keep records of all vehicle registrations and inspections and shall provide the latest version of such records upon request;
- You shall at all times comply, at your expense, with your legal obligations in respect of insurance (including but not limited to compulsory third party motor vehicle insurance for any vehicle used to provide Shipment Delivery (if applicable)) and maintain, at your expense, such other policies as someone providing Shipment Delivery would prudently maintain as well as any other minimum insurance cover which Lalamove requests you hold including but not limited to a valid third party motor vehicle insurance policy with provisions to cover commercial usage of the vehicle, and a general liability insurance policy at levels which satisfy:
the minimum requirements that apply to the operation of goods delivery vehicles on public roads in the jurisdiction in which you are registered to provide Shipment Delivery;
any other minimum standards imposed by Lalamove (as notified by Lalamove from time to time).
In order for Lalamove to confirm your ongoing compliance with these requirements, you will, upon request by Lalamove, provide copies of any relevant insurance policies and insurance certificates of currency and or other equivalent proof of insurance. If, at any time, you cease to hold a required insurance policy, you must immediately notify Lalamove of this change in your circumstances and cease providing Shipment Delivery;
- You shall obey all Applicable Laws related to Shipment Delivery and will be solely responsible for any violations of such Applicable Laws. You shall not accept any requests where the nature of delivery is solely the movement of passengers;
- You shall obey all Applicable Laws related to Shipment Delivery and will be solely responsible for any violations of such Applicable Laws. You shall not accept any requests where the nature of delivery is solely the movement of passengers;
- During the course of your work, you shall follow and comply with the following guidelines (“Lalamove Delivery Guidelines”):
If Delivery Freelancer fails to comply with any of the above warranties and representations, Lalamove shall have the right to immediately temporarily lock or permanently deactivate your Delivery Freelancer Account. Delivery Freelancer shall bear all damages or losses arising therefrom. Delivery Freelancer shall also compensate for all losses suffered by Lalamove, its affiliates, its Freelancers and/or any other third party due to Delivery Freelancer's failure to comply with the above warranties and representations.
Delivery Freelancer acknowledges that Users – not Lalamove - are responsible for paying all charges and fees associated with the shipment. Once the User and the Delivery Freelancer have verified that the shipments are completed, the User’s payment account will be charged. Lalamove reserves the right to change its prices charged at any time, at its discretion. Delivery Freelancer acknowledges and agrees that any payment received by Lalamove is due to the information service provided by the Platform.
Deposit for managing the Platform secures Delivery Freelancers’ rights. Please refer to our Deposit Policy Here. Delivery Freelancer shall have sole responsibility to familiarize themselves with Deposit Policy before paying the deposit for managing the Platform.
As a Delivery Freelancer, depending on the services requested by our Users, you may be eligible to receive a combination of the fees stated below:
- Base fares - This consists of the distance fare incurred during Shipment Delivery.
- Order subsidies - This consists of the subsidies paid by Lalamove and is included as part of the basic fare, subsidies not limited to peak demand subsidies.
- Lala Coupon - This consists of the amount of promotion applied to a particular order. Promotions are typically given to Users and subsidised by Lalamove.
Fees and other charges
- Priority Fee - This relates to the additional fees a User has committed to pay prior to the Shipment Delivery with an objective to encourage speedy fulfilment.
- Waiting Fee - This relates to the additional fees imposed to a particular order where Deliver Freelancers were requested by User to wait for goods receival or goods deliveries.
- High demand surcharge - This relates to the additional fees imposed to a particular order to encourage Shipment
- Delivery under super peak hours. Lalamove retains the discretion to define super peak hours based on operational needs.
- Minimum surcharge - This relates to the shortfall between the calculated fare and the pre-determined minimum fares. Lalamove reserves the right to amend the minimum fares from time to time.
- Toll fees - This refers to the tunnel and toll charges you have incurred during Shipment Delivery. This shall be claimed on an actual cost basis and shall be mutually agreed on with the User.
- Order charges - This relates to other fees and surcharges in relation to the value-added services requested by the User. This category includes items, but not limited to, moving fees, purchase service surcharges etc.
- Sticker retainers - This relates to the amount Lalamove pays you in return of you agreeing to affix our branded stickers onto your vehicle. Sticker dimensions, design and position on vehicle is to be determined by Lalamove. You further agree that you will co-operate with Lalamove's sticker retention check when requested. Failure to comply may lead to sticker retainers being forfeited.
By creating a Delivery Freelancer Account, you electronically agree to accept and receive communications from Lalamove including via email, text message, calls, and push notifications to the mobile device or cellphone number you provide to Lalamove. You understand and agree that you may receive communications generated by automatic telephone dialing systems and/or which will deliver prerecorded messages sent by or on behalf of Lalamove, its affiliated companies and/or third-party contractors, including but not limited to communications concerning orders accepted through your registration with respect to the Services. You may opt-out by changing your notification preferences. Please note that opting out may impact your use of the Services.
For the mutual benefit of both Lalamove and all Delivery Freelancers including you, from time to time, Lalamove on your behalf may offer promotions to some or all Users that may have the effect of Users paying you a lower amount than would otherwise have been the case, and where a promotion applies, you agree to provide Shipment Delivery to the Users at the lower amount. Where a promotion applies and where applicable
- OTHER THIRD PARTY INTERACTIONS
While using or accessing the Platform, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of third party service providers, advertisers or sponsors showing their goods and/or services through the Platform. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third-party. Lalamove and its licensors shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase, transaction or promotion between you and any such third-party. Lalamove has no responsibility or liability arising from any agreements between you and such third party providers.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
By providing content, information or materials (“Delivery Freelancer Content”) to Lalamove, you grant Lalamove a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such Delivery Freelancer Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised, without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You acknowledge that Lalamove only acts as a passive channel for the distribution of the Delivery Freelancer Content and is not responsible or liable to you or to any third party for the content or accuracy of the Delivery Freelancer Content. Lalamove shall not be continuously monitoring Delivery Freelancer Content published by you, nor shall Lalamove be under an obligation to do so. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in the Delivery Freelancer Content do not necessarily represent those of Lalamove.
Any use by you of the Delivery Freelancer Content is entirely at your own risk. You represent and warrant that any Delivery Freelancer Content posted or transmitted by you is original to you and does not copy the work of any third party or otherwise infringe any third party intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or personality rights and does not contain any defamatory or disparaging statements. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that you have the capacity to grant the license as stipulated in this paragraph.
You agree to indemnify and keep Lalamove, its affiliates and licensors indemnified against all costs, expenses, damages, losses and liabilities incurred or suffered by Lalamove or its affiliated companies related to any Delivery Freelancer Content posted or transmitted by you or your other use of the website, the Service or the Platform.
Lalamove respects your rights to your ideas, please do not submit any confidential ideas, information, or suggestions in any form to Lalamove or any of its affiliates. For any ideas, information, or suggestions you do submit, regardless of what your communication regarding your submissions says, you understand that your submissions are voluntary and the following terms shall apply to your submissions: (i) your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Lalamove, without any compensation to you; (ii) Lalamove has no obligation to review your submissions; (iii) Lalamove may implement and distribute any portion of your submissions and their contents for any purpose in any way, without any compensation to you; and (iv) Lalamove has no obligation to keep your submissions confidential. You may use information on the Platform purposely made available by Lalamove for downloading from the Platform, provided that you:
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents and make no modifications to the information;
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media; and
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such information.
Delivery Freelancer further agrees and acknowledges that it will not and cannot hold Lalamove liable for any issues beyond Lalamove’s direct control, including any acts of god, loss of power, disruption of power, shutdown or technical difficulties with the Platform, system maintenance, failure of other cellular reception, failure of other service providers, cancelation of services by other third-parties, pandemic, epidemics, outbreaks, the COVID 19 pandemic, strikes, labor disputes, civil disturbances, hostilities, war, natural disasters, flood, fire, sabotage, accident, loss or destruction of property, intervention by governmental entities, change in laws, regulations or orders, or other events or circumstances or causes beyond Lalamove’s direct control.
The Services are provided "as is" and "as available." Lalamove makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, or availability of the Services or any Services requested through the use of the Services, or that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Lalamove does not guarantee the quality, suitability, safety or ability of third party providers. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the Services, and any service or good requested in connection therewith, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under Applicable Law.
Lalamove does not control, manage or direct any third party providers. Third party providers are not actual agents, apparent agents, ostensible agents, or employees of Lalamove.
Lalamove does not control, endorse or take responsibility for any Delivery Freelancer Content or third party content available on or linked to by the Services. Lalamove cannot and does not represent or warrant that the services or servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICES
Delivery Freelancer may stop using the Services at any time. Termination or deletion of Delivery Freelancer Account by Delivery Freelancer shall comply with the procedure and fulfill the requirements set out in Delivery Freelancer Offboarding Policy. Delivery Freelancer shall have sole responsibility to familiarize themselves with Delivery Freelancer Offboarding Policy before requesting to terminate or delete its account.
- NO WAIVER
- GOVERNING LAW
- LANGUAGE VERSIONS;
In case of any discrepancy between the English version and any regional language version, the English version prevails
Lalamove Community Guidelines were developed to enable a great experience for users, drivers, walkers, riders, merchants and businesses of the Lalamove app, the API and Lalamove Plus (collectively referred to as “Lalamove Platform”), and for them to feel safe and respected, while ensuring service quality.
Our guidelines apply to everyone who uses the Lalamove Platform including, but not limited to, users, drivers, walkers, riders, merchants and businesses. It is also applicable for all the interactions anyone may have with the Lalamove employees and contractors, available through online support systems or over the phone.
In addition, in some instances, our guidelines apply to conduct outside of the Lalamove Platform that we become aware and have knowledge of, including, but not limited to, information received from other platforms, especially when such conduct may threaten the safety of the Lalamove Platform.
We warmly invite you to join us to support and provide a welcoming environment for everyone on the Lalamove Platform.
Our guidelines below will explain some of the positive community engagement on the Lalamove Platform, as well as the behaviors or circumstances that may cause your experience on the Lalamove Platform being affected. Lalamove reserves full right to change or modify or in any way update our guidelines (including our policies which are incorporated into our guidelines) at any time. You are strongly recommended to read our guidelines regularly. The following guidelines which we will update regularly provide the basis for behavior we expect from all those in the Lalamove community. Our guidelines are periodically reviewed and updated.
Understanding our guidelines are important. Not following any of our standards may be considered a material violation of the Terms and Conditions, and may result in your experience on the Lalamove Platform being affected, including a loss of access to the Lalamove Platform and/ or other consequences where applicable.
Guidelines for all of us
Everyone who uses the Lalamove Platform shall adhere to Lalamove’s Community Guidelines.
Fostering positive communication and service during every experience is our main objective in our guidelines and policies.
Our team is committed to working constantly to make your experience when using the Lalamove Platform to be safer. Safety of our users, drivers and walkers are of utmost importance to us.
3. Follow the law
We expect everyone who uses the Lalamove Platform to do their part to strictly adhere to relevant laws and regulations where applicable.
We value your feedback, thoughts, and concerns and welcome your comments, provided they are expressed in a way that is respectful to us and our community. Our team is continually improving our guidelines and policies, and your feedback is important to help us to take appropriate action to keep our guidelines relevant to your experience on the Lalamove Platform.
Everyone in the Lalamove community shall behave like one would want to be treated—with respect, courtesy, and compassion. The approach you take while using the Lalamove Platform can leave an impact. That is why courtesy matters and why you are expected to exercise good judgement and behave decently toward other people when using the Lalamove Platform and interacting with others in the Lalamove community—just as you would in any public place.
Late deliveries are a problem for both the recipient and the sender, therefore always try to be on time to pick up or drop off your delivery. As safety is our top priority, you should always drive carefully within the speed limit and adhere to local traffic rules. You are strictly prohibited from contacting recipient or sender after the trip for any personal reasons. Even in a dispute, do not take matters into your own hands by yelling, using abusive language or slamming doors.
You are strictly forbidden from committing any form of sexual offence. You should never involve in any sexual assault and misconduct related to sexual conduct or behavior at all times.
Do not touch anyone you just met while using the Lalamove Platform unnecessarily. However, there are exceptions that are permitted for people needing or requesting physical assistance for the parcel to be delivered. Any kind of physical force is strictly prohibited.
Respecting personal space and privacy is something we all cherish. Having a casual talk would be fine as long the other party is comfortable chatting with you. Do not inquire about other people's personal lives or pass judgement on their appearance.
The following list provides examples of inappropriate conduct; however it is important to note that they are not exhaustive, sexual assault and misconduct can include any conduct. These may seem stricter than other platforms but that is because we want to keep you as safe as possible when you use the Lalamove Platform.
- Do not ask personal questions as personal questions and infringing into personal space are generally deemed inappropriate (for example, about relationship status, monetary or sexual orientation).
- Bear in mind that harassment differs according to societal and personal norms — for example commenting on appearance may be offensive to others. This includes both derogatory or “complimentary” comments.
- Do not make explicit comments or gestures as non-verbal gestures may constitute sexual harassment if the behavior is sexual in nature and make others uncomfortable (for example, slurs, or graphic or suggestive messages).
- Do not flirt with anyone (for instance, non-verbal, being frisky, or being in too close proximity).
- Displaying indecent material is not permitted (for example, sexually suggestive objects or pictures).
- We strongly advise you to respect the privacy and personal space of other users. Texting or calling recipient or sender outside of professional grounds is both a form of harassment and a breach to his or her entitlement to personal security and data protection.
- Content that is pornographic, sexually explicit, or involves sexual violence or assault should not be shown.
- Avoid violent and aggressive behaviour at all times as Lalamove does not condone any form of violence or aggression. Everyone must not engage in aggressive behaviour, such as arguing verbally, using obscenity or innuendo, or making threats or physical violence.
Angry or rude outbursts, aggressive or harassing behaviour are strictly prohibited. Avoid using abusive language or making gestures which condones any form of violence, aggression, disrespectful and inappropriate. Do not share graphic images (sexually explicit or depict physical violence) with others in the Lalamove community; this includes sharing or distributing such images through Lalamove’s online support systems or in connection with a Lalamove Platform experience. While you might have different ideas or perceptions on topics such as religious belief and political choice, it may be a good idea to stay away from getting involved in such topics which can potentially be divisive. Everyone must not show any aggressive or rude behaviour, including getting into verbal disputes or vulgarity or making threats or physical assault. In the event of the situation getting out of hand, never take matters into your own hands or escalate the tensions (i.e. harasses or make threats whether the ride is ongoing or has ended). Always opt to notify the Lalamove Platform as soon as feasible if a problem arises. We intend to serve all parties fairly and will take appropriate measures.
Users, drivers and walkers should maintain valid and effective communication methods to facilitate smooth delivery. Any contact and communication should end once the trip or delivery is completed. Contacting or stalking users after delivery is completed for any reasons online or offline is a form of infringement of personal space and privacy, and you could be subject to legal consequences including but not limited to criminal liability. Lalamove will not be responsible or share any responsibility for your action. For any return or lost item, the user can contact Lalamove via apps. Unwanted contact, such as texting, calling, social media communication, visiting, or attempting to visit someone in person after a trip or delivery has been completed, can be considered harassment. The safety and security of everyone matter to us, hence do not share any unnecessary contact information. Unauthorised disclosure of personal contacts or information or delivery details is strictly forbidden.
We work to make sure you always feel safe and welcome. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination conduct or harassment of any kind, including toward the Lalamove Customer Service team and Driver Operations team. In some jurisdictions, it is against the law to discriminate against someone because of:
- marital status
- national origin
- pregnancy and maternity
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation
Discrimination can be seen in the following ways:
- You shall not refuse to provide services based on a person’s race, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, gender identity, age or any other characteristic protected under law. This type of action can lead to a loss of access to the Lalamove Platform. It is disrespectful to make derogatory or discriminatory remarks about a person or group whether or not the other party belongs to the group. Certain jurisdictions' laws may demand and/or permit the providing of services to and for the benefit of a specified group of people. Services that are needed or allowed by these laws and the relevant applicable terms are permissible under our guidelines in such jurisdictions.
- Discriminate on the basis of these traits or on the basis of a pick-up or delivery location are not tolerable. If you intentionally reject or cancel requests, or use features on the Lalamove Platform to cancel trips or delivery requests, solely for the purpose of avoiding a particular neighbourhood or the people or businesses in the neighbourhood, it can lead to a loss of access to the Lalamove Platform.
The user must take extra care to ensure there is packing and protection of the document/parcel before handling it to the driver or walker for the delivery service. This may include protecting your package from impact damage during delivery with bubble wrap or non-movable foam padding.
Users should avoid requesting delivery using a service type that does not fit the item volume or capacity limit. Drivers and walkers have the responsibility to ensure the fulfillment of the order would not exceed the vehicle weight or volume capacity and/or pose a safety risk.
During the delivery process, the driver or walker is not permitted to damage, open, or unwrap any parcels or documents. Any loss or damage of products (parcel/document) during delivery is the responsibility of the driver or the walker. Drivers and walkers should offer photographic confirmation of delivery whenever required, so that others on the Lalamove Platform can see it.
When a user does not receive items or receives wrong items, it can lead to a bad and poor experience. Businesses should be careful to include the correct items in a Lalamove order.
High cancellation rates leave a negative experience for Lalamove Platform users.
Follow the requests of the order communicated through the Lalamove Platform wherever possible. If any deviation is necessary, please ensure communication is made to the user.
We believe that everyone has a role to play in helping to achieve and promote a safer and friendlier experience. Thus we have standard requirements on account sharing, account holder age, and more.
Only you are permitted to access an account registered in your name. Account sharing is not allowed. To use the Lalamove Platform, you must register and maintain an active account. Activities performed on your account are your liability. Do not let another person use your account, and you may not share your account, password or photo of yourself with anyone. Never share your personal information used in connection with your account to access the Lalamove Platform. You are responsible for maintaining your own confidentiality and you are responsible for all uses of your information, even if you do not authorize them. Security of your account is your responsibility.
Driver or walker must complete all parts of the delivery themselves—including any handling after the order is picked up from the user up until final delivery to the recipient—with no exception.
If you are an individual, you must be at legal age or older to have an Lalamove account. Account holders are not permitted to request service for anyone under the legal age who will not be accompanied by the account holder or another adult during the ride or when submitting or collecting the delivery. These age restrictions apply unless our local guidelines, terms, or other policies change.
Maintain the condition of your vehicle (including but not limited to any bikes, motorcycles, and scooters) in compliance with industry safety standards and local regulatory regulations. Except for walkers, make sure you only use the vehicle that is registered with Lalamove. To have a smooth and easy delivery, the Lalamove Platform gives users identifying information about drivers and walkers and their vehicles, which may include vehicle plate number, model, profile picture and name of the rider. It is your responsibility to update and resubmit your documents when they expire.
Only permitted vehicles must be used to accomplish trips and deliveries by drivers and walkers. At all times, you must have a valid national driver’s license and any other permits or license that the relevant authorities may require. You and your vehicle must also be covered with valid insurance as stipulated by local regulations and authority.
Drivers and walkers are expected to keep their vehicles in good and safe working condition to use the Lalamove Platform. You cannot be safe no matter how well you drive unless your vehicle is in good working order. You should preserve the condition of your vehicle by having it properly serviced. If it is not, your vehicle may fail you at a crucial time.
Read your vehicle's owner's manual thoroughly to learn about the maintenance plan and requirements for your vehicle. Maintenance schedules differ greatly from one vehicle to the next.
Conduct a 360-Degree Vehicle Inspection regularly, including to check for correct tyre inflation, clean windows, headlights, and mirrors, fluid leaks, and windshield wiper blade wear as you go around the car. This simple practise will ensure a safe drive and will just take a few minutes of your time.
When seat belts are provided, we recommend that you always wear them, whether you are in the front or back seats, as it can be the most effective way to save lives and reduce injuries during a crash.
Find a helmet that fits well whether riding a bike, motorcycle, or scooter for your safety. These helmets will keep you safe and protected while riding if you follow the manufacturer's directions, which include fitting snugly under your chin and sitting low on your forehead. In addition, a helmet protects you from the environment you are riding in to protect your skull or head.
Installing and using a dashcam are recommended, which can be used to record rides and provide evidence to Lalamove, law enforcement, or insurance companies in the event that something goes wrong on a ride to help determine cause or fault. Please be aware of the following:
- In certain circumstances and in some locations, local laws and regulations require a rider to provide consent for being recorded. Please review and check your local laws to understand your responsibilities and legal rights.
- Sharing or streaming personal data captured through your interaction with us, our user, our rider, in-vehicle audio and/or video recording during a ride (such as your image or voice or both, and its related metadata) on social media or in other digital or physical public locations is a violation of our guidelines and may prompt further investigation by our safety team.
Operating a motor vehicle while drowsy puts you and other drivers on the road in danger. You must do your share to keep yourself and others safe, which includes keeping your eyes on the road, staying well rested, avoiding operating for long hours, avoiding sleep-inducing medications or consuming alcoholic beverages, so you can react swiftly to any scenario. You must also comply with the applicable laws and regulations in operating a motor vehicle, including those prohibition or limitation related to the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
You must be aware of the importance of safety as a safe driver. Accidents can be significantly decreased or even avoided if you have a good understanding of defensive driving. Defensive driving is a type of driving that employs a variety of approaches and tactics in order to keep you safe and avoid difficulties caused by other road users.
Defensive driving entails:
- Keeping your pace under control
- Keeping an eye on the front and preparing for the unexpected
- Being alert and unaffected by distractions
- Being ready for a variety of other drivers' and pedestrians' actions and reactions
- Expect the other drivers to behave differently than you would normally
- Observing and respecting other motorists
- Keeping a safe distance between you and the vehicle in front of you
- Driving safely while taking into consideration (and/or adjusting for) weather and/or road conditions
- To prevent hitting the brakes in the middle of a bend, adjust your speed before approaching the bend
Community emergency preparedness relies heavily on planning. Lalamove may take additional measures to try to alleviate and preserve the safety of our platform during public emergencies, including but not limited to natural disasters, public health emergencies, strike and public crisis situations.
For instance, if Lalamove receives notice from a government authority that anyone at all using the Lalamove Platform may present a potential harm to the public at large, we may temporarily suspend the individual’s access until and unless it is reasonably safe to allow the individual to resume using the Lalamove Platform. Similarly, we may prevent individuals in an entire city or region from using part or all of the Lalamove Platform or impose other requirements to comply with guidance from, or regulations issued by, authorities during a time of public health emergency, natural disaster, strike or other public crisis situation, or when the continued availability of the Lalamove Platform may pose a grave and dangerous threat to the community.
Lalamove users should exercise good judgment and behavior around drivers and walkers and make them feel welcome. They should also provide a secure location for order pickups; for example, to avoid violent occurrences on the premises that jeopardise the safety of riders.
Alcohol deliveries can only be ordered and received by Lalamove users who are of legal drinking age or older and are not inebriated, provided that alcohol deliveries are permitted under the Applicable laws. Illegal narcotics, open alcohol containers, weapons, and any other item prohibited by, or prescribed as illegal under, the applicable laws are also prohibited.
Online sale and/or deliveries of alcohol are prohibited under the law of Thailand. Therefore, users, drivers, walkers, riders, merchants and businesses must comply with the applicable laws and must refrain from ordering, selling, sending, or delivering alcohol beverages or substances through Lalamove Platform.
Please alert Lalamove and the authorities if you have reason to suspect the nature of the contents of your parcel to be goods and/or services that are not part of Lalamove's offerings, or are suspected to be unlawful and/or dangerous goods.
Everyone must comply with applicable laws and regulations and also with Lalamove terms and conditions, and policies. It is specifically forbidden to use the Lalamove Platform to perpetrate any crime, including drug trafficking, money laundering, sexual harassment, or to break any other legislation.
Avoid committing traffic violations or driving recklessly that may endanger the lives of yourself and other road users and pedestrians. This includes complying with regulatory or traffic laws, speed limits, obeying road signals and traffic lights. You should always wear a seatbelt or a helmet whenever required by the laws.
If you are a driver or a walker, do not drink or use drugs while on the job; you cannot drive or ride a bike while inebriated. Driving or biking while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other substance that affects your ability to operate a vehicle safely may be against the law. Illegal substances, open containers of alcohol and weapons are not permitted in your vehicle. If a user or member of the public believes you may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, they have the right to end the booking immediately and alert Lalamove or the authorities. Drug use and open containers of alcohol are never allowed while using the Lalamove Platform.
Users and their recipients, as well as drivers and walkers, are strictly prohibited from carrying firearms while using the Lalamove Platform, to the extent permitted by applicable law and regulation.
Deception can weaken trust and also be dangerous. Intentionally falsifying information or assuming someone else’s identity, for example when signing in or undergoing a security check, is not allowed. It is important to provide accurate information when you report incidents, create and access your Lalamove accounts, dispute charges or fees, and claim for credits. Claim only the fees or refunds to which you are entitled and use the offers and promotions only as scheduled. Do not intentionally carry out invalid transactions.
Fraudulent activities may also include, but are not limited to:
- an intentional increase in the time or distance of a trip or delivery for fraudulent or other purposes
- accept order or delivery requests without intending to complete them, including encouraging users to cancel for fraudulent purposes
- create fictitious accounts or orders for fraudulent purposes
- claim fraudulent expenses, such as waiting fee or incidental clean-ups
- claiming to complete a delivery without ever picking up the delivery item
- picking up a delivery item and keeping all or part of it rather than delivering the complete order
- actions to interfere with or manipulate the normal operation of the platform and the GPS system
- abuse offers or promotions and/or fail to use them for their intended purposes
- contest fees for fraudulent or illegitimate reasons
- create incorrect duplicate accounts
- use of unauthorized applications or means to obtain access or benefit to the platform
- falsification of documents, files or other data for fraudulent purposes
To ensure that each experience is as safe as possible while remaining compliant with local laws (if any), all trips on the Lalamove platform must be organized via the Lalamove application.
Drivers and walkers are forbidden to accept a payment outside the platform that is not authorized for delivery on the Lalamove platform.
For cash orders, users must remember to bring the exact amount to cover the cost of delivery. Drivers and walkers must always pay Lalamove's service charges on cash orders in a timely manner.
Act of stealing is not only not tolerated when using the Lalamove Platform; it is also a criminal offence. This includes, without limitation, deliberately depriving or misleading other parties on the platform for material or financial purposes.
Do not use Lalamove's trademark or intellectual property without authorization. Where local regulations require the display of Lalamove-branded items, drivers and walkers shall use only Lalamove-branded items obtained from Lalamove. Drivers and walkers should not present themselves as driving or delivering with Lalamove if they do not have access to the Lalamove Platform. Drivers and walkers should return items bearing the Lalamove mark (if applicable) to Lalamove if they lose access to the Lalamove Platform. The use of unauthorized or third-party items, such as lights, plaques, signs or similar items bearing the name or trademark of Lalamove, may create confusion among users.
Our team continually refines our guidelines, and your feedback is important to ensure our guidelines remain relevant as our technology evolves. Please assess your experience upon completion of each trip or delivery. Honest feedback helps ensure that everyone is accountable for their behavior. This contributes to building a respectful and safe environment.
If something happens, such as a road collision, you may report it by tapping Help in the app so that our Customer Service team or Driver Operations team can investigate and offer timely support when necessary. Before contacting Lalamove in the event of an emergency or if you find yourself in immediate danger, contact your local authorities or emergency services.
Users, merchants, drivers and walkers may all leave and receive ratings, as well as provide input on how the journey or delivery went. This feedback method increases accountability and contributes to the creation of a respectful, safe, and transparent environment for all. The app allows drivers and walkers to view their current rating. By opening the app and pressing the profile, riders can see their rating listed under their name.
Drivers, riders, walkers, and users who do not meet the city's minimum average rating may lose access to the Lalamove Platform.It is beneficial to be courteous and respectful to all individuals while using the Lalamove Platform and interacting with others in the Lalamove Community if you want to keep your average rating high. Most drivers and walkers provide outstanding service, and most drivers, walkers, and users are kind and considerate, therefore most deliveries go successfully. Individual ratings will not be removed if you contact the Lalamove Customer Service team or the Driver Operations team. We understand that sometimes a trip or delivery does not go as planned, which may cause a lower rating.
Provided you are a driver or a walker who has lost access to the Lalamove Platform due to poor ratings, you may be able to reclaim it if you meet the qualifying conditions and show proof that you have completed a quality improvement course.
To ensure a seamless operation of our system for all drivers, walkers and users, you are strongly advised not to cancel orders unless absolutely necessary (eg. Car breakdown / accidents). If you are unable to pick up or deliver a parcel due to an emergency, please call the sender/recipient immediately before cancelling the booking. Honour a booking you have made / accepted. This is very important in building confidence and encouraging more users, drivers and walkers to use the Lalamove Platform. More users means more jobs for drivers and walkers; more drivers and walkers means faster matching time for users, as a whole. If you regularly cancel successive trips or orders as a walker, a driver or a user, your experience on the Lalamove Platform may be affected.
Your experience on the platform may be affected if the above guidelines are not followed. You may lose access to the Lalamove Platform and/ or other consequences where applicable if you violate any of the Terms and Conditions of Lalamove, or any applicable terms, conditions, or policies, including any of our Guidelines or any additional policies and guidelines that Lalamove may communicate to you from time to time. If you have multiple Lalamove accounts, such as a user account and a driver account, breaking our guidelines may result in you losing access to all of them. In addition, if law enforcement is engaged, we will help with their investigation in accordance with local regulations. If you lost access to the Lalamove Platform due to an error, please contact the Lalamove Customer Service or the Driver Operations team.
Lalamove receives feedback through a variety of ways, examines reports made to our Customer Service team or our Driver Operations team that may violate our guidelines, and may conduct any necessary investigation. If we become aware of potentially harmful behaviour, we may contact you to investigate. We may put a hold on your account or make it inactive until our evaluation is completed, at our sole discretion.
Please offer photographic confirmation of delivery whenever required, so that others on the platform can see it. False or fictitious reporting is not permitted.
On the Lalamove Platform, different authorities and localities regulate the offering of specific services. We may be obliged to remove your access to the Lalamove Platform if we decide that your driver or walker account is not in line with applicable regulatory standards.
Finally, drivers and walkers interested in using the Lalamove Platform must go through a screening process specific to their locality, which may involve motor vehicle records and background checks if local legislation allows it. If one of these checks reveals a violation of our guidelines or other requirements imposed by local regulators, a driver or walker will lose access to the Lalamove Platform.
Note: Lalamove's drivers and walkers are not agents (either actual or ostensible) or employees of Lalamove. Drivers and walkers are not bound by any authority (actual, apparent, or otherwise). They are unaffiliated third-party service providers.
Our guidelines, terms, or other policies may change any of the policies described above at any time. Unless otherwise stated, the amended version will take effect at the time it is posted.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the translations and/or languages of this community guidelines, the English version will prevail.